cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
CipINFINIT
Level 2
17 11 2 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Hp Elitebook 2560p not having WIFI driver

HP Recommended
Elitebook 2560p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi, recently i installed Windows 7 Home Premium and i upgraded the OS using Windows Anytime Upgrade to Windows 7 Professional. But, here's the problem: no WIFI driver from Hp. Can anyone help me to solve my WIFI issue? the issue pops as Network Controller in devmgmt.msc .

3 REPLIES 3
iomare
Level 15
Level 15
12,341 9,597 2,451 4,598
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You should be able to get the necessary drivers here

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-elitebook-2560p-notebook-pc/5071201

Hope it helps,

David

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
CipINFINIT
Author
Level 2
17 11 2 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, thanks for the reply! I will test the link a little bit later, but if it's a good working one i will select it as a solution and give a thumbs up as an apreciation.

Regards,

CipINFINIT

CipINFINIT
Author
Level 2
17 11 2 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Actually i have a reply and actually it's useless the link you sent me. I tried searching the driver when i took all the drivers but no success

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation