Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-03-2022 04:27 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration before we try to fix the <bluetooth> problem ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Audio inputs and outputs>
- Expand <Bluetooth USB>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
11-03-2022 03:40 PM
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
(2) Download and install BIOS Update
HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors)
|F.49 Rev.A||10.2 MB||Aug 1, 2018||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
(4) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
(5) Let Windows install <Optional updates> ( including drivers )
See section <How to Find and Install Windows Optional Updates>
(6) Run <Windows Optional Updates>, everything that comes shall be installed
(7) Restart Windows
(8) Test again
(9) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community