Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Stream 14” Model14-a 030wm.
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I got this HP Stream Laptop a few months ago... but ever since I got it it never wanted to connect to my wireless connections. I runner the troubleshooting and it said,” The Intel (R) Dual Band Wireless- AC 7265 adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems.” It hasn’t been able to connect to my WiFi and my network status keep saying  no connections available. I’ve tried connecting it manually but it won’t work either. Please help me solve this problem easily to proceed in my education. Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Crystal151 

Please download and install then try again.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp99001-99500/sp99225.exe

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I cant access the internet network in any way that allows me to download the file... thank you

HP Recommended

Hi, @Crystal151 

Download the file from another PC.

Copy it to a USB flash drive.

Plug the flash drive into your stream notebook's USB port and install it that way.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.