Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY x360 15.6 inch 2-in-1 Laptop PC 15m-es0000 (268U2AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

randomly fail to start AX201 wifi and bluetooth device lost on device manager when idle for couple hours or system boot 

use diagnostic  to check wifi IRQ setting which shown on my new laptop 

sometimes work after uninstall /redetect device  but always upset to meet the issue during my work

error code :421

error id: QAGC59-000BAF-GXGH5F-88AU13

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@alpha0303 

Please download and install the first 2 items of the following link

https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/products/sku/130293/intel-wifi-6-ax201-gig/downloads.html

Hope this helps

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

after download and install new BT/wifi Version: 22.180.0 ,it works currently .

Thanks for respone quickly to help .

Hopefully  i will not observe the issue due to driver anymore future.

HP Recommended

observed the BT/WIFI lost suddenly after idle around 2-3 hours,  so sad to see it again on 2022/12/4,

but it can recovery after reboot system which better than previous driver version that fail to activate BT/WIFI even reboot several times.  

HP Recommended

it stll got failed again after reboot when I obseved it second time on same day.  I need to use my USB BT device and anothe USB 1GB dongle again ,  so bad customer experience with my new laptop which I never had with several HP notebooks  previous . 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.