Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 15-eb0054tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good afternoon,

I have recently updated my x360 with the recommended HP Inc. - Firmware update 15.11.0.0 and the Intel Xeon(R) E3 - 1200/1500 v5/6th Gen Intel(R) Core (TM) PCIe Controller (x16) - 1901, since then the Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz Network Adapter has stopped working making it so both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth no longer work.

I have attempted to reinstall and update the Network Adapter with no success.

I then investigated other updates including updating to the latest BIOS also with no success.

Can you please assist me with this?

Kind regards,

Marcus.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Can anybody assist with this?

HP Recommended

Why is my question being ignored? Is it because it just hasn't been seen, there is information missing or you just don't have the knowledge but you don't want to admit it so you're just trying to ignore me?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.