I have been locked in Code 10 hell all day with the wireless adapter on my 10 month old Pavilion laptop.
After updating to Windows 10 1909, my wireless adapter stopped working. It did not even register in the tool tray.
So here's all I've tried so far, not including the 30 or so times that I've run the automatic troubleshooter, all with no success: 1) Reboot and Hard reboot (didn't restore it)
2) Uninstall and reinstall the driver from the control panel. (didn't restore it)
3) Update the driver from Intel (didn't restore it)
4) restored the BIOS to factory default (didn't restore it)
5) Rolled back the windows installation to the previous version (didn't restore it)
6) Reinstalled the Windows update (didn't restore it)
7) Went through and tried all of the recommended command prompt tricks to reset the adapter (didn't restore it)
😎 Cracked the case, pulled the battery and rebooted (didn't restore it)
Now I'm at a loss. Each time, I get the same Code 10 error message, that the Intel Wireless AC-9560 adapter is suffered either a software or hardware error. If it didn't have a four-year warranty, it would have already gone through a window. I'm at the end of this rope. Help please???
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".