Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-cs2110nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have noticed that during videocall (MS Teams)  it happens that the Wifi signal is lost for few seconds and then automatically it restarts. Apparently I do not see any packet lost but I have the feeling that that signal is going down after some seconds.

I did a ping to my router and I noticed that the response time go from 2/3 ms then suddenly increase to 2999ms before to return to 2/3ms again.

My drivers have been updated to version 2024.0.10.220 but the problems persits.

Attached the speed test to show how the signal and latency is going up.

Cable connection is ok. No issue at all.

WiFi Connection with another laptop is also ok. Connection stable and no issue.

Any suggestion how to solve the issue?

Thanks Flavio

test velocità.jpg

Flavio
2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,  Flavio:

That model wifi card has lots of problems and I don't know why HP keeps using them in their PC's.

The only suggestion I can offer would be to update the driver to  2024.0.10.221, and hope that helps some.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp112501-113000/sp112619.exe

HP Recommended

I have the same problem can anyone solved it?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.