1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

LAN connection is not working

HP Recommended
HP Notebook -14s - cr1005tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

My laptop is not getting connected to internet through LAN cable, while other laptops are getting connected to internet with the same setup.I have updated the network drivers and taken restart multiple times, it did not work.Can anyone help me please?

Regards,

Beni

1 REPLY 1
Dragon-Fur
Level 16
Level 16
31,979 31,684 2,909 10,646
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Beni_8150 

Run the troubleshooting and diagnostics.

Start here in Computing

HP Diagnostics – HP Support Diagnostics Tools - Computing

Select Wireless, Wired, Bluetooth Networking Issue

Windows also provides troubleshooting for a variety of issues, including connection problems.

Control Panel > icon view > Troubleshooting

Under Network and Internet

Select Connect to the Internet

and more...

Category Troubleshooting

Troubleshooting Wired Home Networks (Windows 10)

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP Notebook -14s - cr1005tu

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation