Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-19-2022 04:25 AM
I had upgraded everything but dxdiag is saying that miracast is not supported by graphics driver. I had tried a lot all updates and optional driver updates but still not working but same specification laptop is able to do miracast.
11-19-2022 08:27 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration before we dive deeper ...
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Audio inputs and outputs>
- Expand <Bluetooth USB>
- Expand <Display adapters>
- Expand <Monitors>
- Expand <Network adapters>
- Expand <Sound, video and game controllers>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community