Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Bluetooth Mouse x4000b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop is Dell Latitude 3450. My mouse's [Personal Information Removed] and Product Number is 695886-001 (I can't add product to dashboard for some reason w that information). So I have two problems, one I cant connect/pair, and two when it was working the mouse randomly stopped responding. I was able to get the mouse working yesterday effortlessly. It paired/connected and it was ready to go. This morning it stopped working/responding. I replaced the batteries, turned it on and off, re-paired it and nothing, still no response. So I went to my control panel's device manager and under bluetooth it said it was connected. I then clicked on the device name from the list and clicked on update driver. My computer searched for a driver and it said that I had the most up to date driver. Still no response so then I clicked Disable Device then Uninstall Device. Now I can't pair the mouse to my computer. There are apparently no drivers on this website for this product either.

Also not sure if this is the best board to post my question but I couldn't find a better one.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@valroe

Welcome to HP Community

I have gone through your Post and would like to help

Right now it s difficult to determine if it's an issue with the Mouse or your Laptop since it's working intermittently

You have already performed all the required troubleshooting. I suggest you try using the Mouse with another computer and check

Keep me posted

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.