Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 15-g008er
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hello.I own an HP 15-g008er laptop.But for some reason BLUETOOTH doesn't work for me.I have BLUETOOTH drivers and they work.The Bluetooth service also works.I looked everywhere I could, and Bluetooth is turned on everywhere.My operating system is Windows 7 x64.Why is my Bluetooth not working.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need to install the W7 Atheros Bluetooth driver...

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9000 Series Bluetooth 4.0+HS Driver

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64501-65000/sp64678.exe 

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
HP Recommended

Hi:

What model Wi-Fi adapter does your notebook come with?

In the device manager do you see a specific model Bluetooth adapter or a generic Bluetooth adapter?

You have to install the model Bluetooth driver for the model Wi-Fi adapter your notebook comes with.

Have you turned on the option to make your PC discoverable in Bluetooth?

How to Set Up Bluetooth for a Windows 7 PC (makeuseof.com)

HP Recommended

Hi!

1. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9565 802.11b/g/n WiFi Adapter

2. I see ''Generic Bluetooth Adapter'' and ''Microsoft bluetooth Enumerator''

3.The drivers associated with bluetooth, wifi updated, I checked if there are more updates through the official site HP, as well as a utility built into the system vindov.Tak-so I tried to disable and enable the driver Bluetooth

4.Yes, I enabled the option to be seen by other devices.

HP Recommended

Hi:

You need to install the W7 Atheros Bluetooth driver...

Qualcomm Atheros QCA9000 Series Bluetooth 4.0+HS Driver

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64501-65000/sp64678.exe 

HP Recommended

More precisely, I enabled the option to see my laptop, sorry

HP Recommended

Hi:

I just posted the driver link in my last reply that you need to get the Bluetooth to work...

HP Recommended

Okay, I'll try it now.

HP Recommended

I installed the driver and restarted my laptop.But in Task Manager there is a yellow triangle on this driver and in the device status it says

''Failed to verify the digital signature of the drivers required for this device. The last hardware or software change may have installed an incorrectly signed or corrupted file or malware of unknown origin. (Code 52)''

There is now only one driver in Bluetooth radios.The other two drivers were spontaneously removed.

HP Recommended

I did not say, but I still have a yellow triangle on the ''HP WIRELESS BUTTON DRIVER'' The error is the same as above (52). I tried to install the drivers, but it didn’t work out, still the yellow triangle

HP Recommended

Hi:

The wireless button driver is not used in Windows 7, so you should uninstall that device and check the uninstall driver box.

Unfortunately, I don't know why the W7 Atheros Bluetooth driver didn't work because that is the one you needed.

Try this slightly different version of the Atheros Bluetooth driver...

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64259.exe 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.