Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here
Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
My HP Laptop 15-db0xxx constantly disconnect from the Wi-Fi..
I have already restarted it, and i have also already unchecked "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power".. \
I am unsure on what to do next..
Thank you in Advance.
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Try these steps:
Step 1 Network Troubleshooter -
1) In the search box, type and open "Troubleshooter".
2) Click on "Network and Internet".
3) Click on "Internet Connections".
Step 2 Run Network commands -
1) In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
2) At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
Step 3 Re-install the Network Adapter -
1) In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
2) In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.
3) Right-click on the network adapter, and then select Uninstall device > Delete the driver software for this device check box > Uninstall.
4) Restart the computer.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community