Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Desktop-BT53Q19
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Hardware is not recognizing the Wi-Fi, despite having reinstalled a new operating system ( windows 10 ), the Wi-Fi options and the drivers are missing from the device manager. The Microsoft IT who was helping to troubleshoot this issue downloaded new and old Wi-Fi drivers from HP and still the drivers are not showing on device manager to the surprise of the Microsoft IT.

Anyone out there with an answer how to resolve this issue. I will add also that we try to locate a Wi-Fi sign on my keyboard in other to enable the Airplane mode and my keyboard does not have this function. Everything was working fine until two days ago. This is a relatively new computer. 

Thanks in advance for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Bokul 

Desktop-BT53Q19 is an invalid model/product.  Before we can help, we need to know what EXACTLY is your machine ? Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

or

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks for your prompt reply and  I  apologize for sending a wrong information concerning my desktop.  My desktop model is; HP All-in-one 24-eOXX

Thanks in advance for your assistance. I need to add an additional information that was passed on to me by a Microsoft IT who followed  up today to try again to troubleshoot the issue. After spending more than an hour remotely trying to resolve the issue by installing different drivers from HP, still the drivers will not show into the device manager.  According to her the issue is the Wi-Fi CARD is missing!!! I don't know if you share the same conclusion.  Again I am waiting to hear from you and thank you very much for your assistance. 

HP Recommended

Hello Sir, it seems like I sent you the product name instead of the product number.  The product number is; Z5N92AA#ABA. Again I am sorry  for any inconvenience this misstep have caused to you.  I  appreciate your assistance. 

Best regards, 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.