Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-30-2022 03:19 PM
Product: Omen 16
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 11
My wifi willl automatically disconnencted and while checking settings it shows no networks. After updating the driver problem resolves But this happening again and again. I tried troubleshooting. But still this problem Ocuurs.
22 REPLIES 22
09-30-2022 04:03 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your current system configuration.
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Network adapters>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
10-05-2022 06:40 PM - edited 10-05-2022 06:54 PM
(1) Download and install from Microsoft Apps Store
(2) Run <HP Diagnostics for Windows>
- Perform Component Tests to check <wireless adapter>
(3) Please report your results ( error messages, take screenshots )
( if serial number, device id, UUID, System Board CT Number is displayed, please blur )
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community