07-12-2020 04:08 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue.
Please try these steps -
Step 1 Network Troubleshooter -
1) In the search box, type and open "Troubleshooter".
2) Click on "Network and Internet".
3) Click on "Internet Connections".
Step 2 Run Network commands -
1) In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
2) At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order, and then check to see if that fixes your connection problem:
Type netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
Type netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
Type ipconfig /release and press Enter.
Type ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
Type ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
Step 3 Re-install the Network Adapter -
1) In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and then select Device Manager from the list of results.
2) In Device Manager, select Network adapters > the network adapter name.
3) Right-click on the network adapter, and then select Uninstall device > Delete the driver software for this device check box > Uninstall.
4) Restart the computer.
Also, try these steps - HP PCs - Wireless Network and Internet Troubleshooting
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee