Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Example: 15ay-503tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My network adpater was working fine but from last 3 4 days it is getting uninstalled after every 10 15 minutes i connect it to router. To make it work again i need to restart my pc after every 10 15 mins. I have tried following ways

1.Reinstalling the driver

2.Updating the driver

3.Unchecking box from power management "allow computer to stop this device for power saving"

4.netsh reset resetlog 

5.network reset option from settings

So please tell me some strong valid technical solution.I desperately need it

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Are you talking about a ethernet adapter or wifi adapter?

There is no legitimate reason for Windows to uninstall a device unless the device is removed/disconnected/turns off or fails. Sounds to me like a hardware issue.

If it's the wifi adapter, then you can try to re-seat it, or get another one. Alternatively you can buy a USB WiFi adapter.

If it's the ethernet, then there's not much you can do.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.