Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 Laptop - 15-eb0053dx

when I try connecting to the internet it states im not connected and have no networks to choose from. My network adapter, Intel(R) Wi-fi 6 Ax201, has a yellow warning sign on it and states “windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems.(code 43) I tried restarting my laptop,  restarting my network, and have disabled and uninstalled the adapter but nothing seems to work.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @Yaz14,

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I'd like to help!

however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details:

• Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
  • Have you tried connecting to a different wireless network?

While you respond to that, let's try these steps
Hard reset Click here  (do not skip any troubleshooting steps even if you feel steps are repeating)

BIOS default:

1. Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
  2. Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
  3. On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
  4. Press F10 to Save and Exit.
  5. Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked to Exit Saving Changes.
  6. Follow the prompts to restart your computer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hi @Yaz14,

We haven’t heard from you, this post is in reference to the thread you created on your friendly neighborhood (HP Support Community).

I would like to know if the resolution we provided worked for you.

If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out to us.

Give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers and did reply to you!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Hello sorry I didn’t see your response. I’ll go test it out and tell you how it went. 
aldo the issue has been going on for a year but it was successfully fixed when I bought a wireless adapter and plugged it to my laptop. But my wireless adapter recently broke. 

HP Recommended

it did not work. Is there any other method? 

HP Recommended

Hi @Yaz14.

We are sorry that the issue is not resolved when the above troubleshooting steps were performed.

This might require one on one interaction to fix the issue

I've sent you a private message with further instructions. In order to access your private messages, click the private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Support Community profile, next to your profile Name or simply click on this link.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.