Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Probook 6570B
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Few Days before , the hinges of my laptop had been damaged and hence it was sent for repair. After repair the laptop did have the the Bluetooth symbol at the bottom of  right hand corner. but it did not work. So I uninstalled the bluetooth and tried to reinstall it using sp-71572 driver which was given to me earlier few years back on this community page only. After installing still nothing comes along with no bluetooth radios.

The same problem exists with my another OS as Windows 7 , 32 bit on the same laptop where upon installing I get the message "No Bluetooth Device Detected" when I tried to install its driver sp66402..No Bluetoth Device Detected.PNG

Please help me solve this problem at the earliest.

Thanks,

Himanshu

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

if the computer comes back from repair, there may be a problem!
Check the device manager to see what you have
If no error (device incorrectly installed), and the option is not available at all, the card may not be detected ...
Revert to the original operating system if not already done

it will probably be necessary to contact the after-sales service

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

Hi, @hnk_001 

Check the BIOS to make sure the bluetooth adapter is present and enabled.

If it is, on Windows 7, install the HP connection manager software and see if you can turn on the BT using the HP connection manager.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp64001-64500/sp64316.exe

The HP connection manager software does not work on W10.

If you don't see a BT device listed anywhere in the BIOS, then the Bluetooth device has either failed or the Bluetooth cable is unplugged somewhere inside the PC.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.