Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC - A7N36EA#AB8
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hİ everyone,

Everything is started with buying a bluetooth headphones. I have not used bluetooth of pc for years maybe never i've used it before. Headphone is working well with my phone, there's no problem with it. But when it came to my pc I encountered many problems. Firstly my pc couldnt find any bluetooth device. So i installed new bluetooth drivers via HP Support Assistant. That time my pc could find my headphones after updating drivers. Then i connected my headphone it was seemed worked well. There was no problem. After a while sound becomes intermittent and laggy. It becomes unusable. ı tried to reconnect it, it worked. But sound becomes intermittent and laggy again. I recognized that if i dont use any voice source (video,music, game etc) for a while (less than a minute)  sound becomes bad. I needed to reconnect it again. It was very annoying. I tried to fix this myself, but now my pc cant find devices again. I tried to reinstall drivers. They are installed except Peripheral Bluetooth Device. It says device couldnt started (Code 10). 

edit: The device is Bluetooth Server.

Hardware ID: BTHENUM\{f0b2dd71-fb14-4e30-a62d-931874bf282f}_LOCALMFG&0000

Please help

Ty everyone

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

@RouleBoule

What is your HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC ?  Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Product Number: A7N36EA#AB8

Thanks for you reply

HP Recommended

@RouleBoule

Official specs of your machine which is an HP Pavilion dv6-6c04et is not available. Please download and install the following Atheros Bluetooth Driver  software

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp55001-55500/sp55343.exe

Hope this helps.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

@banhien

I've already installed it. It didn't fix it but i found the solution for finding devices. At services.msc account to "NT AUTHORITY\LocalService". 

But still sound problem is going on. I ouldnt fix it completely.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.