Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Aero 13.3 inch Laptop PC 13-be0000 (3B3W4AV)
Microsoft Windows 11

Hello,

I've experienced WiFi issues with my new notebook: WiFi turns off for a couple of seconds time after time when the battery is used.

As I understand the solution might be to open the Device Manager and uncheck "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in the POWER MANAGEMENT TAB of the "Realtek RTL8852AE WiFi 6 802.11ax PCIe Adapter". BUT!

THE POWER MANAGEMENT TAB IS MISSING in my version of Windows 11!

If anybody knows how to BRING IT BACK please let me know.

I've the latest WiFi driver and BIOS installed.

And all the updates from the Windows Update center.

HP PC Hardware Diagnostics Windows says my WiFi is alright.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@malgepav 

Please download and install the following latest drivers

Hope they help

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Hello, thank you for the drivers, unfortunately the  situation remains the same.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.