cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 1
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Problem In Bluetooth Connectivity

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-AB035AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Previously My HP Notebook was running on the operating system WINDOWS 8.1 Single Language.

But after upgrading into Windows 10, I am facing some difficulty in Bluetooth Connectivity.

Earlier in Windows 8.1, I used to have an option "Device Operations" in Control Panel ---> Hardware And Sound ---> Devices And Printers ---> Bluetooth Device ---> Right Click.

But now in Windows 10, I am unable to find the Device Operation option in Devices. I tried to reinstall the Bluetooth Driver from Manufacturer's Website but this didn't fix my problem. Please suggest me some ways to solve my problems. 

My NoteBook HP PAViLION 15-AB035AX

Serial Number [Private information removed]

Product Number N4G45PA#ACJ

My Bluetooth Device Samsung Galaxy On Nxt

Android Version 8

Thanks In Advance. Devices and PrintersDevices and PrintersBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device ServicesBluetooth Device ServicesBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device PropertiesDevice Manager---> Bluetooth DriversDevice Manager---> Bluetooth DriversDevice Manager---> Sound, Video & Game ContollersDevice Manager---> Sound, Video & Game Contollers

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
85,740 85,627 10,876 23,297
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Manas_7325 

Please download and install

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp98001-98500/sp98266.exe

You may have to do an AMD drivers clean up. But please use the above driver first.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Highlighted
Author
Level 1
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your helpful information. I would like to know How to do AMD Drivers Cleanup in my  HP Notebook

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation