Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-AB035AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Previously My HP Notebook was running on the operating system WINDOWS 8.1 Single Language.

But after upgrading into Windows 10, I am facing some difficulty in Bluetooth Connectivity.

Earlier in Windows 8.1, I used to have an option "Device Operations" in Control Panel ---> Hardware And Sound ---> Devices And Printers ---> Bluetooth Device ---> Right Click.

But now in Windows 10, I am unable to find the Device Operation option in Devices. I tried to reinstall the Bluetooth Driver from Manufacturer's Website but this didn't fix my problem. Please suggest me some ways to solve my problems. 

My NoteBook HP PAViLION 15-AB035AX

Serial Number [Private information removed]

Product Number N4G45PA#ACJ

My Bluetooth Device Samsung Galaxy On Nxt

Android Version 8

Thanks In Advance. Devices and PrintersDevices and PrintersBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device ServicesBluetooth Device ServicesBluetooth Device PropertiesBluetooth Device PropertiesDevice Manager---> Bluetooth DriversDevice Manager---> Bluetooth DriversDevice Manager---> Sound, Video & Game ContollersDevice Manager---> Sound, Video & Game Contollers

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Manas_7325 

Please download and install

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp98001-98500/sp98266.exe

You may have to do an AMD drivers clean up. But please use the above driver first.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you very much for your helpful information. I would like to know How to do AMD Drivers Cleanup in my  HP Notebook

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.