Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I am having problems with my wireless connection it say ( No Wi-Fi Networks Found) and troubleshoot tells me that I have a problem with the wireless adapter or access point. What can I do, as the internet is not the problem. Does this have something to do with my PC setting? I try Update windows, Update Network Adapter Drivers (Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter)  & Reboot many times but still have the same problem ( No Wi-Fi Networks Found) Wifi Router is working my cell phone & other device is connected with the same Wi-Fi even i am able to connect with LAN wire with the same Wi-Fi router.  What should i do next ?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@mHusain wrote:
.... I try Update windows, Update Network Adapter Drivers (Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn Wi-Fi Adapter)  & Reboot many times but still have the same problem ( No Wi-Fi Networks Found) ....

@mHusain 

You wifi card supports 2.4GHz networks only. Please allow your router to broadcast both (dual) bands which are 2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz. You machine will pick it automatically (with right passphrase).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

the WLAN 2.4 GHz  is on but still have the same issue its not showing any wifi networks 

, Even if i tried my mobile hotspot its also not showing. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.