cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
redskull02
Level 1
9 6 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: Want to upgrade the WiFi card on my laptop HP 15-e007tu to a WiFi ac with bluetooth card.

HP Recommended

It's been a while i bought this laptop, Initially there was no problem but suddenly there was no wifi symbol in my taskbar.

I searched for the solution and it was to download wifi driver online with the help of ethernet-rj45.

I tried to search in hp-official site but there was no driver for windows-7-32bit.

I tried more than 100 drivers from other sites, i also installed numerous driver updater but NO, nothing was helpful because as soon as I installed a new wifi-driver, the next time I turned on the computer the driver would be gone leaving only 3 Network drivers (2 blue-tooth and 1 ethernet)

IDs: 

BTH\MS_BTHPAN [bluetooth]

BTH\MS_RFCOMM [bluetooth]

PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_22CF103C&REV_07 [ethernet]

and the WIFI symbol would also be gone leaving me to do nothing but search for the driver again and install it.

When I installed the driver these two (2nd one works fine) would turn up the symbol and let me use wifi:

1. microsoft virtual wifi miniport adapter
{5d624f94-8850-40c3-a3fa-a4fd2080baf3}\vwifimp

2. Qualcomm atheros qca9565 802.11b/g/n wifi adapter
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_217F103C&REV_01
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&SUBSYS_217F103C
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&CC_028000
PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0036&CC_0280

for the 2nd one there was a similar problem asked in this help-desk where the customer found the driver nowhere and he was given a link to install another driver which worked for him but not for me, i guess due to my different laptop...

So, I would be really glad to have my problem solved, I would like my having the wifi symbol 24/7, not having it disappear with its drivers every morning i turn my PC on.

I approached many help desks but none was replied , i guess this one will also not get replied, if it gets please please please please help me ... 

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
138,195 89,270 21,343 27,827
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

I answered your other post at the link below...

Re: i don't have a wifi driver in my device - HP Support Community - 7905682

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation