Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 15-ds0001ur
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I really need yor help!

I am almost sure that the question is already known, but I didn't find anything what can help me. I have an envy amd laptop, but my wi-fi +bluetooth card realtek 8822be works as bad, as it possible. Wi-fi is always losts connection, bluetooth is doesn't work with my headphones with BT 5.0, and even interrupted with airpods. So, i found new card with wi-fi 6 and bluetooth 5.0 on the aliexpress for replacement, but then found information about whitelist, and the problem which won't give me install this new adapter. Can you please tell me, is it still actual topic, will i have this trouble, and can i do anything with that.

Thank you so much, and sorry for creepy English - i'm russian :0

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Eeh, no one wants to help. sad

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.