Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
Stef3 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter Code 10

15-ba057ca
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have purchase an Insignia Bluetooth Dongle, I have installed it with the suggested latest Broadcomm driver but it is giving the Code 10 error under the "Realtek Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter" device. I have tried many uninstall/install/reboot without success. What could be the solution to fix it? Thank's in advance.Code10b.jpg

2 REPLIES
Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4162 560 1239
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Customer,

Please try installing drivers from the below link:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_147638_1&swEnvOid=4058#tab4

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Stef3 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I have uninstall with the option of deleting the driver. I then run your service pack SP69896 install the driver, reboot and I got the left screen error message. By the time I write this message, the error message has changed to what you can see on the right of the printscreen. Would you provide another solution please?  Thank's in advance. Blue3.jpg

GBL84 wrote:

Dear Customer,

Please try installing drivers from the below link:

http://h20564.www2.hp.com/hpsc/swd/public/detail?swItemId=ob_147638_1&swEnvOid=4058#tab4

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

GBL84

I am not an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation