dredged14
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Slow streaming

HP Recommended
Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have a new HP Spectre x360 with an i7 CPU.  The video streaming is incredibly slow and freezes frequently.  I have tried 3 different web browsers, have done all of the Window's update and troubleshooting I can do using the HP Support Assistant, and haven't found anything that makes a difference.  I'm considering returning the device.  Anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,920 93,577 12,295 26,136
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@dredged14 

You have to say both ends. What is the other end ? Is it fast ? Please try the following test to see how fast your network is

https://www.speedtest.net/zh-Hans

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
PeterDinkledj
Level 1
4 4 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Which streaming program do you use? Maybe the problem is in the software. I personally used for streaming the software which works perfectly both on windows/android/ios and it's called movavi. You can download it, switch on the screen recording tool and start streaming using both video and audio. If you want you can share some videos in your stream with music and the audience will here everything (trust me I checked).

Happiness is a direction, not a place.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation