Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
ProBook 650 G1
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Всем привет, имеется ноутбук HP ProBook 650 G1, увидел на нем разъем для симкарты под батареей, но когда вставляю её, то в самой системе не отображается ничего. Может драйвер какой надо (все перепробовал с официальной страницы ноутбука)?

Windwos 10 версии 2004 (19041.207).

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone, I have an HP ProBook 650 G1 laptop, I saw a SIM card slot on it under the battery, but when I insert it, nothing is displayed in the system itself. Maybe what driver is needed (I tried everything from the official page of the laptop)?

Windwos 10 version 2004 (19041.207).

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hi:

All 650 G1's have a SIM card slot.

What 90% of them don't have is the WWAN card that connects to the cellular service.

If your notebook has the WWAN card, you would see one of these models listed under the Network Adapters device manager category.

HP hs3110 HSPA+ Mobile Broadband
HP lt4112 LTE/HSPA+ Mobile Broadband

If your notebook has the antenna cables present to add a WWAN card, you should be able to buy one of the supported cards on eBay for very little money.

Below is the link to the service manual.  Open up the notebook and check for the presence of the WWAN antenna(s).

If present, then you can upgrade to one of the supported cards listed in chapter 3,page 40 that will work in Russia.

Search by the HP part number, not the model of the WWAN card.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c04823617

I believe that the HP lt4111 LTE/EV-DO/HSPA+ Mobile Broadband Module can only be used in the United States.

HP Recommended

I didn’t think about it ... Do you happen to know how to make the fingerprint scanner work?

HP Recommended

If the fingerprint scanner driver is installed, the only suggestion I can offer would be to install the HP client security manager software, which allows you to use the fingerprint scanner.

HP Client Security Manager provides enhanced Windows login and website single-sign-on capabilities. Security Manager is also the host for HP Client Security plugins, and therefore should be installed before other Client Security modules. This package is provided for supported models running a supported operating system.

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp74001-74500/sp74101.exe

HP Recommended

Installed, but Windows does not see it.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.