Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
10-20-2022 02:43 AM
This site can’t be reached
"Website address" took too long to respond.
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
seeing the above error in chrome after login and try to open a web page.
Every time I have to click on "Running Windows Network Diagnostics" mutiple times to resolve this issue.
10-20-2022 03:37 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration.
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Network adapters>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
10-20-2022 04:04 AM
Thanks for reporting.
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
(2) Download and install BIOS Update
HP Notebook System BIOS Update
|F.56 Rev.A||19.0 MB||Dec 18, 2020||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
(4) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
(5) Visit --->>> Intel Wi-Fi Site
- Download and install WiFi-22.170.0-Driver64-Win10-Win11.exe driver
(6) Restart Windows
(7) Test your notebook and wireless connection
(8) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community