Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
P3C34PA

Since the day I purchased laptop I am unable to connect to wifi network..I am trying to resolve this issue again and again but it results in nothing.. Sometimes it gets connected to the network automatically..help me to resolve this problem as soon as possible 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi

Make, Model and OS please.
Please do not post Serial Numbers.

One of these?  ==   HP Notebook - 14-ac104tx

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c02876562

792608-005Broadcom BCM43142 802.11 b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi and BlueTooth 4.0 M.2 combination WLAN adapter

Broadcom Bluetooth Driver

12.0.1.720 Rev.A24.2 MBNov 30, 2015Download

Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver (Windows 10)

7.35.344.0 Rev.A45.3 MBMar 16, 2016Download

HP Wireless Button Driver

1.1.5.1 Rev.A4.7 MBJul 15, 2015Download

It came with Freedos?  AND now has?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.