• post a message
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
18 14 0 1
Message 11 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks! I'll update this thread once I get the item and installed it successfully.

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
120,145 110,325 17,587 26,886
Message 12 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Anytime.

Glad to have been of assistance.

Looking forward to reading about the results.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 2
18 14 0 1
Message 13 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Paul,

This is to confirm that AX200 wifi card is working on my specific laptop.  Just received the item from overseas and had it installed this afternoon.  The first thing I've noticed is that compared to the built in Intel AC wifi card, the coverage of AX200 is better since the signals it is picking up is almost full.  Hopefully, this means less network disruptions which I had been experiencing previously.  Again, thanks for your assistance! 

Regards,

Benson

Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
120,145 110,325 17,587 26,886
Message 14 of 14
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Anytime, Benson.

Glad to have been of assistance, and thanks for letting us know the AX200 works in the models that previously had a wifi card with two antenna cables.

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation