Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 240 G8
Microsoft Windows 11

Dear Team,

We had Purchase 100 Nos of HP 240 G8 Laptop with Preinstalled Windows 10  Pro 64 Bit OS.

After Upgrade OS from 10 Pro  to 11 Pro problem started with WIFI detection ( Some time detect some time not) This  issue occur with  5 Users 

Once we had replaced WIFI Card but after few day problem persist.

Thanks and regards

Nilesh Patel

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

On a pretty regular basis, my new laptop loses WiFi. I check another laptop and it detects and connects instantly. My TV is connecting to same WiFi. Problem is I cannot even troubleshoot problem which I know involves an adapter reset. I use my phone's hotspot which will trigger a detection. That should not be required. Laptop was recently updated and is set to auto-update.

Here are my specs:

Device name xxxx
Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1155G7 @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz
Installed RAM 12.0 GB (11.8 GB usable)
Device ID 983C25CC-0714-4EB0-BA8C-F0AA3E0A684A
Product ID 00342-21956-49910-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch Touch support with 10 touch points

Windows:
Edition Windows 11 Home
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎2/‎19/‎2022
OS build 22000.593
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.593.0

PC specs:
HP Pavilion Laptop
Model 15eg1053cl
WiFi: MediaTek Radio model: MT7921

Any documentation on this issue that I can read?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.