I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Please ensure WiFi- is turned ON on the Notebook
Do you have other devices connected to your Notebook?
- Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
- Look for Network Adapters and expand the List
- Look for Wireless driver then right-click it, and select Update Driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
- If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver: Open Device Manager, right-click the Wireless driver and select Uninstall. Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.