08-05-2022 07:28 AM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... and I would like to help you.
(1) Press [Windows key] + R to launch the Run dialog box.
(2) In Run, type wsreset and click OK.
(3) A blank command prompt screen will appear while the Store cache is resetting.
(4) After a few moments, the command prompt screen will disappear, and the <Store> should open automatically so you can use it.
(5) Please report your results
(6) If it's still fails follow:
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community