Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
02-27-2023 07:10 PM - last edited on 03-02-2023 07:55 AM by SofiaML
I have bought Victus by HP 16.1 inch Gaming Laptop PC 16-e0000 [edited] laptop for office use. I am getting the wi-fi connection issue from the day1 but thought that might be Broadband service provide issue. After continuous monitor observe that the issue is with Laptop.
1. When the system starts or restarts, Wi-fi runs smoothly for 1-2 hours sometimes more but then automatically disconnects.
2. After disconnect when search for available network on wi-fi my network doesn't show and later all networks unavailable and shows can't find any network.
3. Even though I could see my network name in Wi-fi, I am unable to connect and it shows an error message " Can't connect to this network". See attached screenshot.
4. Same time my network working on my personal laptop or any other devices without any issue.
5. After autho disconnect when i click on airplane mode on and off the network automatically connecgt for 4-5 minutes and then again disconnect.
6. When I connect my mobile using USB tethering it works fine without this issue (same broadband network on mobile)
I also followed almost all the troubleshooting given on HP service assistance and followed the steps which is given on Community but still the issue is intact.
What i followed:
1. Drivers re-intalled for Wi-fi
2. Reset adoptor and enabled disabled Adoptor using setting
3. Also followed below advice given on community:
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
Download and install
Realtek RTL8xxx Wireless LAN Drivers
(3) Restart Windows
(4) Test again
(5) Please report your results
I also tried the issue detection tool and below
02-27-2023 09:18 PM
If your PC has the Realtek Wi-Fi adapter, the only suggestion I can offer would be to update the driver to the latest version and restart the PC.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community