Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here
WiFi adapter is not starting. It is showing error message. This device cannot start.(code 10)
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are facing issues with the wireless card on your computer.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I recommend you update the uninstall the wireless card from the device manager and then download and install it from the below link.
Here is how it is done.
1. Download the drivers from here but do not run them yet.
2. Go to your start screen/menu and type Device Manager.
3. Expand Network adapters.
4. Right click on the wireless adapter and choose Uninstall.
5. Run the downloaded drivers from step 1.
6. Restart your PC and test.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊
If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!
Stay Home – Stay Safe
The_Fossette I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Ask the community