10-17-2019 11:24 PM
WiFi option has been disappeared from my device, I am unable to connect my system with wireless network due to this issue.
It only shows airplane mode option.
I have also tried to reinstall Wlan driver, but its showing error.
When I troubleshoot network I got this error
Error: the intel(r) dual band wireless-ac 3168 adapter is experiencing driver- or hardware-related problems.
I can provide you information about pc. I have tried to get info using Esc button as you asked but system not opening it.
HP Pavilion Notebook
Windows 10 Home Single Language 64-bit
Microprocessor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz
System Bios: F.48
If you can see on the right bottom corner, there is only airplane mode option available. Im only able to use internet through USB cable with wifi device.
I hope the given info can help you to find the resolution.
Solved! Go to Solution.
10-20-2019 05:38 PM
@Rohitk_7195, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Check if an Ethernet cable is connected to the PC. If so, disconnect the same and check for a wireless option.
Let us try these steps to resolve this issue:
Let us run a test on the hardware components of the PC
1. Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer.
2. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key.
3. Perform Component Test > Network. Share the result on your next post.
If all the tests pass, Install updates using HP Support Assistant
- In the search box, type and open HP Support Assistant.
- Check for updates.
- If the updates are available, click on install and restart the computer.
Note: If you do not have HP Support Assistant installed, Click here to download the same.
Let me know how this goes.
If you feel my post solved your issue, please click “Accept as Solution”, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee