Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-23-2020 01:53 PM
After using my papyri for some time the wifi shows no Internet even though its there on my other devices and after sometime it shows the WiFi icon grayed out. It keeps on happening even after reset network and restarting multiple times
07-26-2020 12:52 PM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Note: Please ensure the complete product name/number for a quicker response from the community, as we need to know what we are dealing with to provide an accurate solution:
Click here for steps on finding the information we need!
Remember: Do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.
I am an HP Employee
07-27-2020 12:19 PM
Thank you. Have you run a wireless card test on your device to identify if this is either a hardware or a software malfunction?
If not, let's start with that:
- Turn the computer On and keep tapping F2 repeatedly on startup to enter system diagnostics.
- Select the component test and run a wireless test on your computer.
- FOR DETAILS & FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS, USE THIS LINK: CLICK HERE
- (By the end of this article all the issues should be resolved)
If the test fails or does not detect the wireless card, this could be a hardware malfunction, please revert to me with the failure ID,
However, if the tests pass, restart your computer, then visit the HP website and use the product number of your device to download and install the wireless adapter from the list under the Windows OS you select.
- If the issue persists, you may want to create a backup of all your important data into an external storage device and perform a system reset:
- Refer to this HP Article for assistance.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee