Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
09-20-2022 03:27 PM
I installed windows 11 then I downgraded to windows 7 and since I installed windows 7 the wifi option is not coming only the lan option is there i seen in network and sharing options also the wireless adapter is also not there only the Bluetooth adapter is available
10-14-2022 05:44 AM - edited 10-14-2022 06:05 AM
It is an issue of network adapter. You can fix it by following steps.
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
(2) Download and install BIOS Update
HP Notebook System BIOS Update
|F.11 Rev.A||10.9 MB||Aug 10, 2022||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
(4) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
(5) Download and install / update
Intel Chipset Installation Utility and Driver
|rl844.698.8258 Rev.A||0.5 MB||Aug 27, 2021||Download|
Intel Dynamic Tuning Driver
|8.7.10601.21688 Rev.A||15.9 MB||Aug 27, 2021||Download|
Intel Integrated Sensor Solution Driver
|126.96.36.19966 Rev.A||0.7 MB||Aug 27, 2021||Download|
Intel Management Engine Interface (MEI) Driver
|2188.8.131.523 Rev.B||17.3 MB||Aug 27, 2021||Download|
Intel Serial IO Driver
|30.100.2104.1 Rev.A||0.8 MB||Aug 27, 2021||Download|
(6) Restart Windows
(7) Download and install / update
(8) Visit --->>> Intel Wi-Fi Site
- Download and install WiFi-22.160.0-Driver64-Win10-Win11.exe driver
(9) Restart Windows
(10) Test <wireless> your notebook
If it works then give it a like.
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community