3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Wireless adapter not found in device manager

HP Recommended
HP Notebook - 15-da0073tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello All,

I have started facing issue with my laptop HP Notebook - 15-da0073tx and the issue is Wireless adapter not found in device manager even after many restarted and many time scan for device changes. I have tried all steps found on google and YouTube but no luck. It starts when i found device getting code 45 error in device manager and goes in hidden automatically. As per procedure i have uninstalled device and tried again but failed. installed drivers, restarted services wwan and wlan it not working.

Now only reinstalling windows 10 has remained but it is last solution.

So after tried each and everything  do i conclude that hardware failure for the wireless adapter and if yes how HP will support in this case?

I would appreciate if someone help me to resolve this issue permanently.

Thanks in advance.

Jatin Firme 

1 REPLY 1
Jay_G24
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,740 12,709 993 1,125
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @jatinf

I have a few steps to resolve the issue:  

· Since you've already reinstalled drivers, I would recommend using an Ethernet cable (Wired) and update your Wi-Fi drivers using this link  

· Update the bios by visiting this link or through a support assistant using an Ethernet cable.  

· Now try to connect to the internet wireless.    

The best way to resolve the issue is by using the HP Guided Troubleshooter: 

Click here to access it (simply select your des

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation