Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP PAVILION G6

Bluetooth not install in my laptop .

please share a link 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@ANAND356.Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I understand the network Adapter disconnects when Bluetooth devices are connected to a laptop.

For better clarity and to assist you better I would require more information regarding this.

• Did this happen after a recent windows or software update?
  • Have you tried the mouse on a different computer to check if it does the same thing?
  • Did you try any other Bluetooth device with this computer?

Since you have done a lot of troubleshooting here first off I would request you to do this.

Please perform these steps:

• Right-Click on the start button> click device manager> Network adapters>then select the wireless adapter drivers and uninstall them completely. Also, delete the software for the device.
  • Then restart the computer and install the latest bios, chipset, and Wi-Fi drivers from the http://hp.com/drivers and follow the on-screen instructions.
  • Then check if this does the trick for you.
  • If not try the mouse on a different computer or try a different Bluetooth device on this computer and check if the disconnections happen?

If it does then you could actually replace the mouse and that should do the trick for you. Please keep me posted.

The product specifications of the computer suggest a combo of Bluetooth and wireless 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.