Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook 15s-fq1003na0
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi I wondered if anyone could help me? i have brought a bluetooth wireless headset and ear buds but when i use skype and my game imvu i cant hear both sounds only nmormally skype is there a way to solve this problem?

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Emmy83

Thank you for posting on HP Support Community.

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:  

1. Connect the audio input and output connectors to:

• A headphone set to the front Headphone Out (green) connector.

• A microphone to the front Mic In (pink) connector for online conversation.

• A set of powered Stereo 5.1, or 7.1 speakers to the rear Speaker Out connectors for gaming sound output.

2. Click the Realtek HD Audio Manager icon on the system tray to open the Realtek HD Audio Sound Effect Manager window.

3. Choose the Mixer tab.

4. Click the Multi-streaming setting audio button. The dialog box opens.

5. Select the Enable multi-streaming playback check box.

6. Select one of the following options to determine how you would like to hear your own voice:

• Check the Output Mic In/Line In to front panel check box, and select OK.

• Check the Output Mic In/Line In to rear panel check box, and select OK.

7. Select Realtek HD Audio rear output from the drop-down list.

8. Start the game that you are about to play. You should hear the gaming sound on the rear stereo, 5.1, or 7.1 speakers.

9. At the Mixer tab, select Realtek HD Audio front output to enable audio conversation with your teammates.

Method 2: 

To adjust the sound preferences:

1. Click the Settings button at the top-right of the Home Screen, and then click the Advanced tab.

2. Click Sound. The Sound Preferences window opens.

3. Modify your sound preferences, and then click Close.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.