Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Suddenly, none of my 3 gmail accounts are 'updating' (or syncing?) on my HP laptop running on Microsoft 8.1 (64bit). ( I have not tried and do not want to update to 10 because various work software won't operate correctly on it).  I have a working internet connection and can access anything online.  I can access emails from all 3 accounts on my iPhone and Samsung tablet. Even my mom's hp laptop and tablet are accessing/updating all emails.  I've tried rebooting, resetting my router/modem, turning off my laptop, ensuring wi-fi connection on my laptop.  I can even send emails from my accounts on this laptop; however, I still cannot access those emails sent/received on other devices (which are recent emails).  It's like my email accounts are 'stuck in time' at a point 2 days ago.  About that time, I did re-install my all-in-one Canon printer for wireless printing because the electric went out for 2 seconds and, afterward, I could only print with a cable to the printer.  That re-instal went fine and wireless printing is working well.  But, accessing current emails on this HP has not been an option since.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@ruffner5589

Me too. I think this was happening last week. I normally use 3 Gmail email addresses (2 for me and 1 for my wife) on ONLY one of my laptops which runs Windows 10 and 2 Samsung tablets (1 for me and 1 for my wife) but now we can only see 1 account on laptop.

I think something to do with Gmail or may be Windows 10 updates. I don't need now but will check this out next few days.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.