Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
pavilion sleekbook 14
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi, I am using sleekbok14 which is a pretty old one. till now I haven't used Bluetooth on my device recently I got wireless earphones. I tried to connect them to my laptop but it is showing no devices found. so I tried to install Bluetooth drivers but it didn't work out. I am not even able to see Bluetooth in my device manager. I know its an old laptop but I hope there is a way to update my Bluetooth drivers or install new drivers. 

laptop motherboard: Hewlett-Packard   18FC    F.1B

earphones support bluetooth5.0

I hope someone here will help me to resolve my problem. 

thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi:

Many HP notebooks back in the day did not come with built in bluetooth.

What is the full model number or product number of your notebook?

Use this guide to find that information...

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c00033108

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.