Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
hp 250 g5
Microsoft Windows Server 2008

help me i have been connecting to my wifi easily untill one morning,it keeps on telling me to switch on the wireless button but there is no wireless button,,its an HP 250 g5

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi

It has a driver though

HP Wireless Button Driver

1.1.21.1 Rev.A4.0 MBNov 24, 2017Download

Turns the airplane mode and wireless feature on or off.
NOTE:
The airplane mode key is also referred to as the wireless button.
NOTE:
A wireless network must be set up before a wireless connection is possible.

F12 usually.
HP Recommended

the problem is when i trouble shoot it,,it keeps on telling me to switch on the wifi button  buh there is no such button on my HP 250 g5 laptop

HP Recommended

Hi

Well it depends on which G5 you have.  From the info you gave yours does.

Could you please expand on the  MAKE, MODEL, OS and SKU?

WinKey + R and type msinfo32 then look at line 9 for the SKU.

Page 27 of the Manual

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05087748

So did you try and install the driver?

HP Recommended

oooh thank you very very much it worked ,,,,,,now my WiFi is on and working well. Thank you a lot

HP Recommended

Prego.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.