Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP model 17-ak0xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good Morning,

I bought a laptop HP model 17-ak0xx laptop, I got new in its box which had to have bluetooth and it does not have the seller told me to talk to a hp agent talk to him but they are asking me a case number and report it how do i do it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@GERONIMO04

Your machine is a CTO machine therefore only you know what do you have. But one of the following wifi cards should be on your machine

Integrated wireless options with single antenna (M.2/PCIe):
Compatible with Miracast-certified devices
Support for the following WLAN formats:
● Realtek RTL 8188EE 802.11 bgn 1x1 WiFi Adapter
● Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11 bgn 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.2 Combo Adapter
● Realtek RTL8723BE-VB 802.11b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi + BT4.0 Combo Adapter

Integrated wireless options with dual antennas (M.2/PCIe):
● Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 802.11 ac 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.2 Combo (non-vPro)
● Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11AC 2x2 WiFi + BT 4.2 Combo Adapter (non-vPro)

Please go to Device Manager, Network adapters to see which wireless card is on your machine.  The card in red above does not have Bluetooth.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@GERONIMO04

Most machines now have Bluetooth but not all of them. What is your 17-ak0xx (xx must be from 00 to 99). Please use the following way to get model/product of your machine

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c00033108

And please do NOT post serial number (s/n)

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Good morning,

What is true is true in my case, the vendor team said that the team brings here the purchase link for you to see: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D2LSBMQ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_?ie = UTF8 & psc = 1: I need help to report it and solve this.

HP Recommended

good afternoon,

I WAS IN THE WORK AND I DID NOT HAVE THE LAPTO ALLA THE SERIAL NUMBER IS: [edit] AND THE MODEL IS HP Notebook - 17z-ak000 CTO

HP Recommended

@GERONIMO04

Your machine is a CTO machine therefore only you know what do you have. But one of the following wifi cards should be on your machine

Integrated wireless options with single antenna (M.2/PCIe):
● Realtek RTL 8188EE 802.11 bgn 1x1 WiFi Adapter
● Realtek RTL8723DE 802.11 bgn 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.2 Combo Adapter
● Realtek RTL8723BE-VB 802.11b/g/n 1x1 Wi-Fi + BT4.0 Combo Adapter

Integrated wireless options with dual antennas (M.2/PCIe):
● Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 3168 802.11 ac 1x1 WiFi + BT 4.2 Combo (non-vPro)
● Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 802.11AC 2x2 WiFi + BT 4.2 Combo Adapter (non-vPro)

Please go to Device Manager, Network adapters to see which wireless card is on your machine.  The card in red above does not have Bluetooth.

Regards

BH

HP Recommended

good afternoon,

Grasias for the help I had already reviewed, I managed to contact a distributor who verified the equipment and I advance the case, they gave me the number of authorized workshops now I am waiting for them to call me to see what decision they take in my case .

The team never had the hybrid card installed.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.