Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
11-16-2022 12:11 AM
My network goes down when I turn on laptop, I have tried all the usual things turning of network etc its working at present however I am unsure for how long any suggestions, would be appreciated.
Solved! Go to Solution.
11-16-2022 03:43 PM
Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.
Let me check your basic system configuration.
(1) Run msinfo32
- Select <System Summary>:
--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:
( equals HP product number (p/n) )
(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>
- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)
- Expand <Network adapters>
--->>> Send screenshot
(3) Please report your results
11-18-2022 12:03 PM - edited 11-18-2022 12:08 PM
(1) Create Windows system <restore point>
(2) Download and install BIOS Update
HP Notebook System BIOS Update (AMD Processors)
|F.08 Rev.A||20.2 MB||Aug 15, 2022||Download|
Why should you install the update ?
Updating the BIOS is recommended as standard maintenance of the computer. It can also help resolve the following issues:
(4) Let BIOS be installed until it's completely done !
(5) Download and install / update
Mediatek Wireless LAN Driver
|220.127.116.11 Rev.C||12.4 MB||Oct 25, 2022||Download|
Mediatek Bluetooth Driver
|1.828.142.186 Rev.B||2.0 MB||Jun 6, 2022||Download|
(6) Restart Windows
(7) Test your notebook
(8) Please report your results
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community