Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Elitebook 8460P
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I been surfing web to find a solution but possibly cound get the correct info.

I have a sim card inserted in my laptop and I can connect to internet,send/receive SMS and I want to use teh same sim to make/receive calls.

I understand my SIM has the option but not hpconnection manager.

Please suggest an option.

And ,my service provider gave me calls,sms internet option..so no logic saying cehck with your sim operator.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please talk with your service provider and ask them what you need to do.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

My service provider says all services active, customer service at HP are idiots

HP Recommended

Anticipate people to read question first rather than jumping to concusions just to add a post to your list..

I consider such a post as SPAM

I clearly wrote "And ,my service provider gave me calls,sms internet option..so no logic saying cehck with your sim operator."

read then reply..just because you dont know doesnt mean you answer anything

HP Recommended

@bvnbhargava

Jeeeezzz. The resaon I said to ask your provider because "Your service provider may require using a specific SIM card". If your provider was happy with that, please use the following instructions

https://support.hp.com/ro-en/document/c01712976

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

dear Sir,

where does the link showed by you ( https://support.hp.com/ro-en/document/c01712976) speak about making calls from WWAN??

let me remind you the question was making calls from WWAN, not configuring which i already mentioned i did it and can use internet and send/receive sms too

HP Recommended

I have the same problem. Please IM me if you have solved the issue somehow.

Thanks!

HP Recommended

@mimranfaruqi

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.