Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Dell E6430
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I cannot get my HP Pro 8600 to connect with the mesh wifi system I just installed.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Allen181

Welcome to the HP support community.

Reset the printer's network settings

To reset the printer's network settings

1. Touch (right arrow), touch Setup, and then touch Network. Touch Restore Network Defaults, and then select Yes. A message appears stating that the network defaults have been restored.

2. Touch (right arrow), touch Setup, select Reports, and then select Print Network Configuration Page to print the network configuration page and verify that the network settings have been reset.

Set up the printer using the Wireless Setup Wizard

1. Set up the printer hardware. See the getting started guide or the setup poster that came with your printer.

2. On the printer control panel, touch (right arrow), touch Setup, and then touch Network.

3. Touch Wireless, touch Wireless Setup Wizard, and then touch OK.

4. Follow the display instructions to complete the setup.

Let me know how it goes.

To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.