cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 2
32 11 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

need a Bluetooth driver

HP Recommended
HP15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

I have a HP 15 -BS 506NA Laptop that runs windows 10, need to download and install the right Bluetooth driver for my laptop,

Can someone give me the right link for the right Bluetooth driver.

Thanks

Matthew  

M Few
1 REPLY 1
Level 21
Level 21
126,102 116,283 18,875 28,801
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, Matthew:

I believe that your notebook has the Realtek RTL8723DE wifi adapter, which means you need this Bluetooth driver for it.

This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek Bluetooth in the supported notebook/laptop models that are running a supported operating system

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp110001-110500/sp110200.exe

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation